Friday, January 2, 2009

Working Table - Uncluttered

As I had some errands to run at the Curve, a browse through Ikea gave me some ideas on making my working table uncluttered.

This was how my table looked like before some final touches.



This is how it looks like after I completed my 'job'. 




The mac is on a separate little table which clears up writing space. The large blue box holds my writing paper and envelopes. The collection of boxes on the far left edge of the table holds various small items including my travelling ink pots, dip pens, nibs etc.

Why 2 lamps? Well, the standing lamp on the left gives out soft yellow light which sometimes is not great when writing with coloured inks. So I have the LED light on the table emitting white light and allows for "spot" focusing. Great for taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment