Friday, January 30, 2009

oh that parcel!

This is a special entry.
From someone who is elated and very appreciative (obviously it's not me).
To someone who is kind, generous and all that good stuff (obviously not me again).
I'm just the messenger. Or in this case, the postman. Heh.

_________________________________________________________


Dear A.R.V,

Your enormous parcel arrived today! It is really something.

I can't figure out how to express myself. Where do I start? As usual, you were far too generous. You certainly didn't have to do that... but please know how much I appreciate that you did.

This is very overwhelming, and it's easily one of my favorite gifts. To say it was too much would be an understatement.







I know I will get lots of use out of it.

Thank you, again, ever so much.


Love + Light,
Aida.

p/s: I really mean that last line, like from the bottom of my heart?

6 comments:

  1. oh... sweet!
    Dr. ARV, *wink* you best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd cry if i get this.
    i'd cry if i don't get it too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo ro... you da man huh?
    teja... laughed a little.. cried a little

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pleasure was all mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you dont even know this woman doc!!!!! you know me! i'm your homie - music wise :)
    no fair......sob sob.
    ps longchamp is what i want. hint hint.:)

    give to one sistah must give to the other sistahs..

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABBBBULOUSSSS gift Azmer!Aida will indeed cherish it till 'doomsday"haha!
    Kakak didn't i give you a longchamp?yes?no?Aiya nak mintak tu..biarlah brand yang lain!hahahaha!:)

    ReplyDelete