Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ms Lx

I did something naughty yesterday.
I sneaked out of the house early in the morning.
Was not pretending to run errands coz I did have minor errands to run.
But it was mainly to check out Ms Lx. 

Saw her a few days back in some stores.
Such a looker!
Managed to get a glance at her. She was in white. Pretty.
Followed her a bit.
Lost her on the next mall floor.

This went on for an hour or so.

I know where she likes to be.
So I went to the shop she was likely to be.
I got bold.
I asked for her.

And she came forward!
All dressed in black! *swoon*

I took her home...
Now how do I explain this to my wife?

3 comments:

  1. yat, fiza bought a canon powershot G10 and i think its sexy as hell... i so love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else to say??already done..:)whatever makes you happy...:)

    ReplyDelete