Thursday, January 1, 2009

State of being in a typical working day in 2008

I published this on my bebo.com blog sometime in 2008. 

Thankful;
God has given me a little more time to repent and beg for forgiveness and blessings for the hereafter.

Lazy;
Isn't 3 sit-ups enough...? I'll do 2 more tomorrow. Penat lah.

Hopeful;
To see my kids going off to school.

Stressed;
Traffic jam at such early hours of the day.

Relieved;
Finally arriving in the office. I need to pee...

Competitive;
Darn those pull tabs, scratch & win, my dragon did it again!

Serious;
Finally settling down to work.

Emotionless;
Trying to get as much work done for the day.

Intermittent frustration;
It's work! What did you expect? :)

Distracted;
Yes wife, I love you too. Now I have to go back to work. And no, don't think I will be back for dinner on time. Don't wait up. *message sent*

Peckish;
When did I have my last meal?

Fat;
I overdid it with lunch. Burp!

Professional;
"Tunku Farahat. Northgate Arinso. And you are...?"

Overdrive;
Work, work, work. Oh shut up! I've got enough to do for now. Give it to someone else. Now go away!

Tired;
Driving through the traffic jam for the umpteenth time today...

Happy;
To be home and to have my wife cook up something for me and the kids for dinner.

Fondness;
When my kids starts babbling about the experiences they went through for the day.

Strict (mak tiri like);
"So, have you finished your homework? I don't think so...! You know the drill. NO TV!"

Subservient;
During prayers throughout the day...

Pleasure;
Writing a letter or scribbling with a fountain pen. And surfing the net...

Bliss;
Being in bed with my wife and kids. Good night. Tomorrow is another day, insyallah.

Let's hope 2009 is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment