Monday, January 26, 2009

Sleepless in Bukit Jelutong

I couldn't really sleep last night.
Was it because of the coffee I drank at the wedding reception?
I think not.

Ended up reading before I finally went to sleep.
And woke up at 5am and continued reading.
Finished the book. And found another stack of 7 novels to go.

I can think of a few possible causes for this insomnia:

1) Coffee - already ruled out.
2) Ms Lx - could be, I've been caressing her much.
3) Books - maybe, pretty slow with them lately.
4) Magazines - probably, I am behind.
4) Friends - I miss them all the time, so they don't count. ;)

Ah! I know why!
It's Monday and I don't have to be at work!
It's all playtime today!
Thank goodness for Gong Xi Fa Cai!

1 comment:

  1. Kacau ah..you orang nak tidur lebih pun susah!Oh well...I am glad that i don't have to be at work either!but house chores calllinggggggg....

    ReplyDelete