Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mmm...oatmeal

Yawn! It's Wednesday. The hours drag in 2009 for me. Must be a sign to fill my hours constructively.

Been up since 6. Wonderful bright day today. Feeling all positive and good. Meeting with big kahuna in the office should go well no matter what the outcome is.

Why? Because I have had my oatmeal for today. And because I am no longer going to listen to the devil's whisperings of sorrow, sloth and dejection.

So will I have a good day today? Most definitely. And throughout the year. I think I will play the piano this weekend with my vintage hands...

Blogged by mobile.

3 comments:

  1. you need to blog more. love the way you blog! very descriptive and quite poetic in a way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes for once just please write for tunku.org.

    i can't think anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please don't pressure the fellow...hahaha!u know what he is like...

    True he writes/blogs well no doubt!

    ReplyDelete