Saturday, January 24, 2009

voila!

Last night, Friday night, was the start of a long weekend. A much needed break. A holiday to recover from the last holiday. Of sorts.

Felt like a kid going to Disneyland the next day. All excited as I would not be going to work for 4 long days (or short when you're enjoying yourself). Which ended up with me going to bed at 3am. Stayed up and just did what I felt like doing. Something, anything as long as I was not in bed.

Results?

Made Aida stay up and help me update the look and feel of Nibsters. And of tunku.org in one sweep.

Thanks Aida. Could not have done it without you... :)

2 comments:

  1. you guys forgot to include links on the tunku website...intentional?put under your piclah if thatis more subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, must find a place for it. :)

    ReplyDelete