Monday, March 23, 2009

they cry, "read me"

By chance, I "leafed" through some interesting reading on the net.
Windows to another person's make-up and psyche.
Granted there are plenty out there.
But real gems are truly rare.

I tread softly.
These are hallowed grounds.
And I am intruding.
But like a kid in a candy store, I can't help it.
I engorge myself and find that I want more.

What struck me most was finding myself reflecting and relating to similar experiences.
The sweetness of life, the pains of living and stumbling over mistakes.
In the great order of things, pains and mistakes are unavoidable.
Through it, comes wisdom.

And I find myself still lacking it...

2 comments:

  1. ermm..tak paham la plak whatever that Mr. Shakespeare have wrote here...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. you arent so bad yourself shakespeare jr.

    ReplyDelete