Monday, March 16, 2009

Omas Green Arco



The Omas green Arco is the latest addition to my pen collection.
This particular model is no longer in production.
Just my luck, my pen master decided to sell his only piece to me. :)



The only Omas in my collection, this one is a looker.
The barrel has 12 facets and not the usual cylindrical built of other pens.
The celluloid is stunning!
My pictures does not do it justice but you get the picture.

Here's a link to some other pictures of the pen - http://www.nibs.com/OmasCelluloidGreenArco.htm

Strangely enough, I have not inked or used the pen, yet.
The nib is not my usual (this one is fine) so I'm thinking of sending the nib to be grounded to a medium or a stub.
Soon.

2 comments:

  1. well now- that should satiate your thirst for a while....congratulations. It is indeed a handsome pen. btw- you should have insurance on your collection.
    who knows who reads your blog and is just biding time....(scare you yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh...nice pen :D but I don't write that often so it's gonna be a total waste! unless one of the pen lovers out there in the world gave it on my bday...:P

    ReplyDelete