Wednesday, March 11, 2009

haircut, yes?

I feel a haircut coming.
But those who see me on a daily basis have their own thoughts about it.
This is what I think they would say.

Abah: Whatever makes you happy, son.

Mama: Make sure you look tidy. Are you wearing that to work...?

Mazuin: Potong la sikit, messy kat tepi tu.

Maisarah: Your hair is so wavy, hehehhee.

Muhammad: Keep it. I want to see you with long hair.

Aida: You are meant to have longer hair, not like your brothers. Simpan la.

Izzat: My hair is better short.

Karen: No lah, you look better with hair.

Niza: Eee...your hair is all curly and wavy. You know, my daughter...bla, bla, bla...

Adesh: Eh, ok what. Biar aje.

Nik: You look good with whichever hairstyle.

What do I think?
I feel a haircut coming...soon.

5 comments:

  1. YOUR HAIR IS SO WAVY, HEHEHEHE :D
    ala. you look good in any hairstyle la abah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody has an opinion eh? you know my motto....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tettttttt! It was not so accurate afterall :P

    -niza-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I always like it neat.:)

    ReplyDelete