Saturday, March 28, 2009

a bit of lunch and singing



My team and I thought of getting a bit of singing in in-between our long working hours.
Thought it was going to be a one time thing.
Then found it addictive.
This was our second visit.
Another planned next week.


The Star:
Niza - sampai panjat kerusi.

The Nightingale:
Adesh - excellent voice control.

The Shy:
Shikin - not warmed up yet, right till the end.


The Hungry:
Me - lunch was steak! Yum. When I took the picture, they were still cooking it.

We were missing Nik, down with backache; and the gospel singer Karen.
Karen had to hold the fort whilst we went out to play.
She is our team lead. Had to get the office job done. Haha.
Thanks Karen. We sang Merry Xmas for you. :)

3 comments:

  1. this is during your lunch break?? wow- how LONG is your lunch break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and where is your pics???

    I thought I had snapped a few of em..huh..not fair...

    yesterday I went singing again...ahahahaha...so addictive la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously .. best lunch activity ..

    ReplyDelete