Tuesday, August 18, 2009

sunny day

i went to the office with much gusto today. first thing i did was spend some time with my assistants discussing. that lasted about three minutes before we all ended talking about other things and laughing for the next half hour. warming.

next, went to see my boss to update her. that lasted a minute before she changed the whole discussion to personal talk and nothing work related. more laughing. connecting. heartwarming.

had lunch with my sister and parents. heart-toasty.

told my assistants i planned to spend the rest of the day with family. and so i did. plus two hours of browsing at the pengallery store with my sister. heart-charging.

and this evening, bowling with cousins.

my heart is so full it could burst right now.

thank you God, for Your rahmat.

via mobile coz my modem is on vacation and i just have to blog this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment