Thursday, August 13, 2009

all the likes in the world

i have this strong urge to do trivial things.

like updating my blog for no reason whatsoever.
like giving away clothes that just add to the clutter of my wardrobe.
like fixing a leak in the toilet.
like arranging my books in alphabetical order.
like ensuring the notes in my wallet are all facing the right way...well, maybe not (i'm not that anal).
like finding codes to link my twitter with my blog.
like having more than one twitter account and be a follower to those accounts.
like arranging my inks in the hues of a rainbow.
like going shopping online...maybe not this one either. i'm broke.
like filing away all the paid bills.
like storing away my bags.
like calling my long lost friends, just to say hello.
like, like, like... and all the likes in my world.

and all because,
i can't stand the thought
of sitting down again
to study for my exams.
ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment