Monday, August 24, 2009

SiL

i was talking to my sister-in-law today and she mentioned of several interesting finds on the internet. yes, there are plenty for sure. more than my 10 fingers put together. and i don't doubt the interest rating to be lower than 4 stars (5 being max) if she says it's interesting. or exciting even. so, how is it that what she finds interesting, i find interesting. but what i find interesting, doesn't even knock her interest meter the least.

ok, ok, apart from calling me BORING, let's be interesting and find OTHER excuses. i could have ended this entry with "i'm boring" but let's not go there first (oh shush, let me just finish this, ok? it's my blog anyway)

a few reasons on the top of my head:

1) my sister-in-law is interesting (Yay/Nay)
2) my sister-in-law just loves egging me to the suicide cliff by giving me a hard time (Yay/Nay)
3) my sister-in-law has the nose of a hound dog when it comes to exciting stuff on the internet (Yay/Nay)
4) my sister-in-law's definition of interesting coincides with about 70% of the population (Yay/Nay)
5) my sister-in-law and me don't get along very well (Yay/Nay)

what? fine. i'm boring then.
at least i made you read this. so there.

Note: NO sister-in-laws were hurt or maimed in the process of writing this entry, i assure you.

1 comment: