Friday, June 19, 2009

what if

what if
i told you that i fed a starving kitten i saw this morning.
and then i scrunched it up into a pile of roadkill beneath my car tires, accidently.

what if
i donated all my clothes
and kept only what i need to wear for a day.

what if
i got up one night
and decided to walk out in my boxers and t-shirt aimlessly until the sun rises.

what if
i mixed all my inks together
and inked all my fountain pens with the goo i created
and left it for 40 days.

what if
i decided that my happy home
is still missing a touch of happiness.

what if
i disagreed with all the personality theories
and go with my instinct on human nature.

what if
i don't want to love anymore
and wait for the day my life expires

what if
i went all ballistic with the $2 extra i have to pay
for my water bill, just because there's a drip i have not fixed.

what if
nothing made sense
and in the process of finding that sense, i lose it all.

and what if
all the if and if and if
is just a ruse
for me to fill up my blog?

then i would say, it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment