Friday, February 13, 2009

my team

Let me introduce the guys I work with.

@ River Thames + Big Ben
Left to right: Adesh, Niza, Karen, Me.

Karen, my team lead. She is probably the nicest team lead you can get but don't be fooled by that. She keeps a whip on her all the time. She does need to learn to be bitchy though. She fails at it. Really. Karen eats more malay food than the rest of us in the team. She's a malay in chinese skin (foodwise).

@ Heathrow station...just arrived!
Niza in foreground, Nik in back.

Niza, the-most-passionate-once-upon-a-time-called-Miss-Nazi-who-thrives-on-stress-and-is-such-a-stickler-for-rules-and-doing-things-the-right-way-and-the-hard-way-and-if-you-don't-do-your-work-she'll-talk-you-to-death. She sits right behind me. We argue all the time but she is the best person to have around if you don't know anything (and I usually am the one who doesn't know anything). Niza loves rojak buah.

adesh zaini..
Adesh (her pet name) USED TO BE the most quiet one among us but no more. She whips back with comeback lines like nobody's business and I am usually at the end of it. I guess I trained her well in that respect. She provides music for our room, into photography and loves rabbits (no, she's not the owner of the rabbit that died in my last blog entry). She has four rabbits that she fusses about daily. Adesh has really specific stuff that she likes and eats. And I have no idea what they are.

Nik Shamsul
This is Nik. He is my best bud at work and is always there to hear my rant and raves. Nik is such a diplomat. He comments with carefully placed words. If I have evil plans, I will usually run it by him first and he would talk me out of it. Nik has no specific food requirements and enjoys everything. Like me.

So there you have it. The goons I work with in this project.
My colleagues, my friends.

Note: Photos courtesy of Adesh and Donut. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. adesh like to eat 'donat sayur' at mamak stall..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. goons!hahahaha!great bunch of goons i must add!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi..funny+thoughtful..
    terharunye..tssk tssk...

    :D it's an honour when people use the pics i took for their blogs :D

    ReplyDelete