Wednesday, February 18, 2009

it's dark, not gloomy!

So, there I was yesterday,
Feeling all DARK and menacing
Brewing up a storm of evil thoughts and plans
For something really wicked

Then pops a friend who said;
"I saw your blog. You're feeling gloomy? Why?"

Gloomy? It's DARK, not gloomy!
Gloomy is what the dwarves felt when Snow White was found dead.
Gloomy = sad.
I am not sad. Far from it.
I feel DARK and evil.
Like Lord Vlad on a hunt for fresh blood...

*ping*
In comes 2 comments on my entry and asks about my gloomy thoughts.

It's not gloomy, it's DARK!!

By then, I just could not help but laugh at myself.
Not an evil laugh in any way, but a funny one.
It took tremendous effort getting into my evil DARK mood.
And it lasted less than an hour (2 minutes to be exact).
I got kicked out of it.



Note to self:
The next DARK picture accompanying my entry will be of a dark hole somewhere to reflect my dark mood. Totally pitch "dark" picture. Thunderstorms just don't work. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wah..Dark mood...Gulp!

    But I guess everybody in the room feels the same...How can we escape ya? Huhuhuhu

    And with that mood...I becomes bitchy to anybody who does mistakes...hahaha...I think I might get a warning again...I don't care..so what? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARK = YAT! hahaha!Indeed.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHAAHHAH. you people crack me up :D

    ReplyDelete