Sunday, June 24, 2007

What I had before, they are more precious now

With the love of fountain pens rekindled and armed with knowledge on how to care for them, I rummaged my drawer and found that I had some fountain pens and loose pen parts. I found a Cross Townsend (a gift from my colleagues when I left the airlines) and a Pierre Cardin (a gift from being a passenger on Malaysia Airlines ages ago; they used to present fountain pens to business class and first class passengers then), a Sheaffer box intact with only a Sheaffer converter (don't know what happened to the pen) and some Lamy converters (I remember throwing my Yellow Lamy and some other old Lamy Safari as I was not sure if they could be cleaned and I thought old pens were useless).

Hmm...not much to work on. Must get more pens.


No comments:

Post a Comment