Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Update Pen Collection 151014 (partial)

It has been a while.
A very long while.
Thankfully I made a list of my fountain pen collection in my blog because I don't exactly remember what pens I have and what nibs are on them.

You see, I have been distracted and have not been spending as much time writing.
Granted I still carry a fountain pen everywhere.
But it's mostly my Lamy Safari, a real workhorse pen.

This week, I've been inspired to start using my Sailor pens again.
The difference in writing experience is incredible.

So what do I have stashed away...?

Let's start with my Japanese made fountain pens.

Sailor


(left to right)
1) 1911 large black, chrome trimmed (Naginata Concord nib)
2) 1911 large yellow, gold trimmed (Emperor nib)
3) 1911 large black, gold trimmed, tombo dragonfly maki-e (Naginata Cross-point nib)
4) 1911 large demonstrator, chrome trimmed (medium nib)
5) 1911 large black ribbed, chrome trimmed (Naginata Togi MediumFine nib)
6) 1911 large realo burgundy, gold trimmed (medium nib)
7) Professional Gear 3 toned red KanReki 60th Anniversary pen (medium nib)
8) King of Pen, black ebonite (King Eagle nib)
9) Susutake, aged smoked bamboo (Naginata Cross Music nib)

Pilot

(left to right)
10) Vanishing Point Mustard Yellow
11) Decimo blue
12) Vanishing Point Fermo Green
13) Custom 823, Clear Demonstrator Special Edition, gold trimmed, black ends, plunger type fill
14) Togidashi Maki-e Dragonfly Wing

Danitrio (not Japanese)


(top to bottom)
15) Danitrio Mikado raw ebonite, large eyedropper, soft medium nib
16) Danitrio cum laude blue celluloid

Platinum

17) 3776 Black, Music nib

Nakaya

18) Nakaya Neo Standard long cigar red-black urushi (see previous post dated Aug 11, 2009).

Ok. Next post, the Italians.
By the way, I just had a look at my Italian pens, and some of them have melted! Argh!

Note to self: I really have to get better looking pictures of these pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment